Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lone Pine Farms 2010





















It was the first official trip to the pumpkin patch of the season. Josh, Miranda and I took the boys down to Lone Pine farms to let them run loose among the pumpkins. I really wanted them to ride the cow train but I was afraid that they would freak out and refuse to ride it after I spent the money so we decided to wait until next year. It turned out to be a beautiful day, in fact we got too hot hiking around outside. The boys got to run around the pumpkin patch, pet the goats, play peek-a-boo in the rows of flowers and almost knocked down the entire display of small pumpkins and gourds. This was a much better trip than my solo attempt about a month ago. The boys had a great morning with their Uncle Josh and Aunt Miranda.

No comments: